The Kinum Debt Collection Process
Unlike the average debt collection agency, our comprehensive approach takes the burden of accounts receivable collection off of your office staff and collects more efficiently with gentle but effective reminders.
A Third Party Collection Agency for any Industry
We service a wide array of industries, all with one goal in mind: to help the business get the money it is owed and it needs in order to thrive. Regardless of the type of business or organization you run, or whether your collection accounts are for B2C or B2B, the Kinum accounts receivable collection agency can help you maximize debt recovery.
Collecting debt can be an expensive distraction in a busy healthcare practice. Kinum’s third party collection services take the pressure off office staff, minimize in-house collection costs, and allow healthcare professionals to focus on what they do best- taking care of their patients.
In a competitive financial market, every cent towards the bottom line counts. Our DDA Recovery System helps banks and credit unions maximize their profit by reducing charge-offs while maintaining positive customer relations.
Our client-sensitive Connect service is the perfect match for educational institutions. By providing friendly and consistent contacts early on in the recovery process, Kinum will collect more of your money, faster.
Business to Business
We understand the unique challenge of collecting on business accounts while maintaining positive working relationships. As a commercial debt collection agency, Kinum has a track record of assisting in the B2B market, servicing medical goods and services, transportation, and utilities among others.
- ... your system is the best, I used to use 3 other agencies along with yours and now I only use Kinum! ... your system is the easiest one I have ever used and we are ecstatic with the response we have been getting.Stephanie - Larry H. Miller Used Car Supermarket
- It is so very sweet to know that I have multiple people at Kinum all available and happy to help me with our account/clients. I will keep your contact information in case needed in the future, and nice to be in the same time zone to have availability throughout the day. Thank you again for contacting me and offering to help. You and Bryan are great helpful representatives of Kinum.Traci Meakin, The Pied Piper Exterminators, Inc.
- I am really happy for the first time ever with my collection company! I mean really truly happy. Thank you! .Meaghan Chismar for Steven A. Chismar, M.D.
- I have been very happy with what we have collected through Kinum so far!! Way better than any other place we have used! .Kristin Curts, Director of Operations, Fall Creek Veterinary Medical Center
- Kinum called me this past March, with a sure-fire way to reduce our aged receivables. Normally I am not one to take sales calls, but their product sounded interesting and potentially helpful. I am very glad I took time to speak with them.While we have seen a growth in sales over the past 9 months, our problem receivables have decreased by more than 25%. Their system is easy to use and saves me an extraordinary amount of time. Once I turn the invoice over to Kinum, I can rest assured that they are sending their letters and doing the collection work for me. It becomes one less thing for me to worry about and allows me the time to focus on other areas of the business. Their methods have proven to be very effective for us.I could not be happier with Kinum and recommend their services whole-heartedly.Craig Sabin, Controller, Inman Shipping Worldwide
- Kinum is an innovative collections company. Kinum's goal is to efficiently collect past due accounts for its client base while maintaining positive customer and client relations. It uses a unique approach which secures positive client relationships that businesses have fostered for years. It's motto is connect, collect and protect. That is, it connects with individuals who have past due accounts, collects the amount due and protects the relationship between the business and its customers. It has been my pleasure to provide legal services to one of Kinum's agents, David Ellis. For those businesses with past due accounts receivable, Kinum may be a good solution. These businesses may include doctors and dental offices, as well as other professional firms and service oriented businesses.Peter Lattin, Lattin Law