- SAK is dedicated to customer service and works incredibly hard to ensure quality support is provided. They are one of our selective, trusted AML partners, providing automated solutions to optimize efficiency and help customers achieve compliance with regulatory requirements. Bryan has led the team in ensuring a complete, current and accurate knowledge of the compliance landscape and works diligently with customers and eSpear's team to provide the best solutions to fit their business needs. Very much a pleasure and highly recommended for both debt collection and AML compliance services!https://goo.gl/maps/ReYRquPXbAU2
- I have been very happy with what we have collected through Kinum so far!! Way better than any other place we have used! .Kristin Curts, Director of Operations, Fall Creek Veterinary Medical Center
- Kinum is an innovative collections company. Kinum's goal is to efficiently collect past due accounts for its client base while maintaining positive customer and client relations. It uses a unique approach which secures positive client relationships that businesses have fostered for years. It's motto is connect, collect and protect. That is, it connects with individuals who have past due accounts, collects the amount due and protects the relationship between the business and its customers. It has been my pleasure to provide legal services to one of Kinum's agents, David Ellis. For those businesses with past due accounts receivable, Kinum may be a good solution. These businesses may include doctors and dental offices, as well as other professional firms and service oriented businesses.Peter Lattin, Lattin Law
- Since we have been a client we have been extremely pleased. Every time I call I speak with a live person which I love and I always get an answer right away or very shortly if a call back is needed. They collected many of our old accounts that we have had for years and cleaned up our patients list for us.Southtowns Cardiology – West Seneca, NY
- Kinum called me this past March, with a sure-fire way to reduce our aged receivables. Normally I am not one to take sales calls, but their product sounded interesting and potentially helpful. I am very glad I took time to speak with them. While we have seen a growth in sales over the past 9 months, our problem receivables have decreased by more than 25%. Their system is easy to use and saves me an extraordinary amount of time. Once I turn the invoice over to Kinum, I can rest assured that they are sending their letters and doing the collection work for me. It becomes one less thing for me to worry about and allows me the time to focus on other areas of the business. Their methods have proven to be very effective for us. I could not be happier with Kinum and recommend their services whole-heartedly.Craig Sabin, Controller, Inman Shipping Worldwide
- Wholesale and Mastor Telcom hired Kinum to assist with slow and no pay business to business clients for our company. This is the first time our company has partnered with a third party agency. We made the right choice in Kinum. We currently use their Connect and Collect recovery solutions and are experiencing phenomenal results. In the letter series our current recovery rate is 97% and in the Collect series we are experiencing close to a 20% recovery rate. Their dedicated account manager is always available for questions or recommendations on how to maximize our opportunity to recover our overdue accounts. I would recommend Kinum for any size business as their receivable's partner and solution.
Kinum > Testimonials